• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2017 - VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CMPPhil

Thanks to those who take part

Hi All

As the voting for MV of the years 2017 draws to a close, I would like to say that it has been a privilege to share the company of all the other monthly winners for 2017, this is the second time that my HUP has received similar recognition the last time back in 1986.
Army Motors Cover.JPG

The competition for the title MV of the year has so tough I even voted for someone else. Just a hint https://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=713970&d=1501444539&thumb=1

Cheers Phil

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
(CONTENT DELETED - What I had intended purely as a JOKE obviously backfired. I apologize for the misstep. I was wrong.)​
Beyond PMing people to vote for your truck or starting a different thread specifically asking for people to vote for you - both of which are specifically against the rules - (or one of the admins throwing extra votes - just kidding) what would constitute voter fraud?

Last edited by a moderator:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
(CONTENT DELETED - What I had intended purely as a JOKE obviously backfired. I apologize for the misstep. I was wrong.)
I thought as much (racoons voting :wreckerman893: or possums) but now I keep hearing Olivia Newton-John singing "Let's get Criminal, criminal. I want to get criminal..."

Last edited by a moderator:

combat32

I'll put in another plug for Mark and the Gamma Goat. Not only has he done an outstanding job restoring the old girl he is just an outstanding individual. We have traded parts back and forth for a couple years and he has always been there for me to offer advice and technical support for my goat restoration.

Which sadly is progressing much slower than his.
Great restoration story, great guy!

m38inmaine

Thank you papabear/patracy for taking the time to administer the poll. Would also like to thank all the Steel Soldiers members who have supported the project as without them I could not have completed it. Mkcoen, was my inspiration for finding and restoring one and without him I would not have a running engine, combat32, Jericho, Bill Idaho, ust24474vt, gamagoat1, mutt_r, popacom all fellow Gama Goat owners who shared their knowledge and willingness to swap parts also made it possible. Milstencil who for many years has provided me with stencils for all my military vehicle projects, top notch products. Congratulations to all the other 2017 MVM Steel Soldiers as they did an outstanding job on their projects as well.

Thank you all.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since mine could never even win MV of the Month I'm glad part of it could help your's win a much deserved MV of the Year.

Jericho

Congrats MARK, Just about the most down east into Yankee country you can get, Wonderful restoration, Nice running goat, what more can one say !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks