• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2018 - VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the year 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote for MV of the YEAR! Feel free to campaign in this thread, but please keep it here and not via PM.

1. Bill W
Bill W.jpg

2. Dozerman51
Dozerman51.jpg

3. Migginsbros (March)
Migginsbros.jpg

4. wsucougarx
wsucougarx.jpg

5. Floridianson
Floridianson.jpg

6. Tinwoodsman
Tinwoodsman.jpg

7. longshot2171
longshot2171.jpg

8. Coffey1
Coffey1.jpg

9. bigmike
bigmike.jpg

10. medicup
medicup.jpg

11. simp5782
simp5782.jpg

12. migginsbros (December)
Migginsbros.jpg

Bill W

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
My problem was that half of the line up I voted for in the monthly go around. I still think I picked the best of the litter for the MV of the Year though.
I agree. I voted for most of these vehicles and they are all top notch!! BUT...

I voted for Tinwoodsman's MB not just out of friendship, but because I know the blood, sweat, tears, (and money) he put into it.

Besides him telling us (CAMO) at the Georgia Rally for a couple of years while the transformation from "basket case" to "above museum quality" took place, we were able to follow the progress right here on SS.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?128511-My-New-Project-1942-Ford-GPW

Migginsbros

Daytime is short these days so we only get the convoy lights off today and now we can use the gunners stepladder and fully open the hatch.:tank::tank:

IMG_0009.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0008.jpgIMG_0011.jpg

Migginsbros MAN Kat1 5t mil glw build in 1977

dmetalmiki

So, My vote goes to a Solid, Awesome looking 'Complete Outfit' Well representative of our aims and aspirations, (In my opinion).
simp5782

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After much sober deliberation, I'm going to punch the card for bigmikes Indian. I've seen this entrant in person and Mikes attention to detail is first class. The meticulous fit and finish make this Indian Scout look like it just rolled off the assembly line.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I cast my vote for by far not the prettiest but the hardest working truck on this site and a truck I think about every time I cut my grass as I'm bouncing over the ruts it made in my yard. :driver::smile: Wes gets the vote

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for your vote

I appreciate any consideration for my 1941 Indian 741 to be MV of the year 2018. She came to me civilianized but not too badly butchered (pic #1). Did I mention she has matching serial numbers? Frame up restoration all done myself (pic #2). She's not the biggest contender but what this gal lacks in size or horsepower, she makes up in preservation of history (pic #3). It would be a true honor to see her win this prestigious award.

Attachments

Last edited:

8madjack

Well this was a tough one, but in the end I had to go with the track, I have a perverse love for tracked vehicles! I voted for most of these on their monthly go around and it was a tough choice

Hello!

Actually, one should abstain from the vote because one can not decide at all.
But it should also have a nice motorcycle the chance of winning the main prize.
That's why my voice gets the Harley.

In German:

Eigentlich müßte man sich der Stimme enthalten, weil man sich garnicht entscheiden kann.
Es soll aber auch mal ein schönes Motorrad die Chance auf den Hauptgewinn haben.
Deshalb bekommt meine Stimme die Harley.

Greetings from Germany,
Holgi

That's why my voice gets the Harley.

I apologize a lot, of course I meant Indian and not Harley.:doh:
I've also read it, but as a German you have always automatically with an American V2 engine Harley in the head.
In addition, at the moment I have flu and almost 41 degrees fever, so my thinking is a bit limited.:oops:
Thanks Migginsbros for the hint.:goodjob:
I am a stupid Kraut.:mrgreen:

In German:
Ich bitte vielmals um Entschuldigung, ich meinte natürlich Indian und nicht Harley.:doh:
Ich habe es ja auch gelesen, aber als Deutscher hat man bei einem amerikanischen V2 Motor immer gleich automatisch Harley im Kopf.
Außerdem habe ich im moment Grippe und fast 41 Grad Fieber, deshalb ist mein Denken ein wenig eingeschränkt.:oops:
Danke Migginsbros für den Hinweis.:goodjob:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks