• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2018 - VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the year 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I apologize a lot, of course I meant Indian and not Harley.:doh:
I've also read it, but as a German you have always automatically with an American V2 engine Harley in the head.
In addition, at the moment I have flu and almost 41 degrees fever, so my thinking is a bit limited.:oops:
Thanks Migginsbros for the hint.:goodjob:
I am a stupid Kraut.:mrgreen:

In German:
Ich bitte vielmals um Entschuldigung, ich meinte natürlich Indian und nicht Harley.:doh:
Ich habe es ja auch gelesen, aber als Deutscher hat man bei einem amerikanischen V2 Motor immer gleich automatisch Harley im Kopf.
Außerdem habe ich im moment Grippe und fast 41 Grad Fieber, deshalb ist mein Denken ein wenig eingeschränkt.:oops:
Danke Migginsbros für den Hinweis.:goodjob:
In German: keine Sorge, Bald gut, mein Freund.
In English: No worry, get well soon my friend.

sandcobra164

I voted for the most used and abused truck on Steel Soldiers. All of you have very nice vehicles and I'm sure they suit your needs. I'm partial to trucks that get used for their intended purpose or in the case of Simp, build it to suit what you want it to do.

Migginsbros

Hello to all MV enthusiasts. Here you can see the picture loaded campaign for our 1977 MAN Kat1 glw 4x4 5ton.
This truck is equipped with a V8 aircoooled 13 liter diesel direct injected engine.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...diers-MV-of-the-month-2018-December-VOTE-HERE!

and here you can read about the recovery.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?183374-Fehmarn-to-Berlin-300-miles-on-wheels

IMG_7832.jpg IMG_7831.jpg IMG_7840.jpg IMG_7659.jpg

We got a vinyl cover from a guy in Belgium for shipping only.:-D We use the white cover for the winter month.
And.........it´s snowing.

IMG_0025.jpg IMG_0024.jpg IMG_0047.jpg IMG_0050.jpg

Migginsbros :driver::driver:

Last edited:

Migginsbros

Yes, this little rascal is a bit saddened.:wink:

So this is the link to the fabulous campaign for march 2018 MV of the month.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...Soldiers-MV-of-the-month-2018-March-VOTE-HERE!

This straight 6 cyl. direct diesel injected watercooled mercedes benz M352 engine is good for up to 55miles with 5 passengers(driver included).

IMG_6439.jpg campain 406.145 026.jpg Devils Hill 009.jpg Devils Hill 008.jpg

The main task is to pull an push on plain surface but you can also have fun in rough terrain.

IMG_6308.jpg Kiesgrube 2015 012.1.jpg BILD9142.jpg

Migginsbros :tank::tank:

Lust4GreenSteel

I voted for the working man's truck. The one that probably has more SS related miles on it than all the others combined. Not meant to disparage the beautiful restorations, but I am personally drawn to trucks that are actually used.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks