• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

GoHot229

Well where I'm from the age thing works different, and that would be the center star of Orion. I know, hard to believe, and I shouldnt be telling anyone. John Teeter is a friend of mine, from the future, I'm older here, but there him and I are the same quarter....Quarter 1. There are 4 quarters of course, each with 100.5 years depending on the solar cycles of my home planet In earth years it works out to 58 in linear time, but actually I'm what you would calculate to be 15 years old in our time, give or take. In the future with John however, him and I were emerged two earth solar days apart. So you'd say were the same but technically he's older, he was emerged first. It's an eliptical time thing, that runs cycles, too hard to put in english to be understandable. So there you have it. I'm betting that the mean age here will be 47 and 52 years old having the highest count.

mangus580

Hey doghead! do a search... this thread already exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl

Seriously we did this poll a couple years ago :) Might be worht digging it up to use...

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All city driving? :razz:
From the way I feel sometimes, mine was all diagonally across a ploughed field. At speed... With no seat belt...

(Okay Spellcheck, plowed then! :roll: But plough is also correct, just ask Sarge).

Just recently managed to slide across the 50 line, and no one is more surprised than I.
I look in the mirror and wonder who the old f@#% is whose face I am shaving, and wonder if maybe I shouldn't have grown up yet?

But I am living proof that you may only be young once, but immaturity can last a lifetime.

Back when we only had two kids, my wife used to tell people we had the typical American family, which averaged 2.5 children. We had my son, my daughter, and I acted like a 6-year old half the time!

Cheers

onegmjack

49,They say when(would ever they are,crap heads I guess)you get over 50 you are older than dirty.I'm vintage top soil,or thinks I am.

Last edited:

dittle

29 here and I'm trying to stay feeling like it as well. My work industry ages people well beyond their years so I'm using a little OD to try and turn it around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks