• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey doghead! do a search... this thread already exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl

Seriously we did this poll a couple years ago :) Might be worht digging it up to use...

Mike, I was looking for today's statistics, not a few years ago....:roll: (and use your spellcheck, will ya?)

Phil, you met me at the Ga rally, do I really look that old?:oops:

I did notice this morning, shortly after posting this thread, the older crowd seems to be on the site earlier in the day. I suppose the younger group number will gain rapidly, late at night.:-D

I stink at guessing peoples ages.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DH, we need to find the old poll and see when it was done. I will bet money the younger crowd currently, is a substantially higher percentage of people on SS now than on a poll from a few years ago.:wink:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't want to skew the final outcome of this poll, by showing past results.

I think everyone will be interested and surprised by the percentages, of our current users age groups.

Nobody needs to confess their age here, but it is intriguing to know.

Last edited:

srodocker

21! weeeee and my gf say only old people have old military trucks. i had to show her the statistics...yet she still says no to one. oh well still getting one muahahhaha

phil2968

Just messin' with DH! You still did not tell us how old you are though, so we can only guess!

OLD GUYS RULE!

Seriously, I never thought I would say (type) that! Really though, the Ga rally was the first face to face contact I had with any SS members and was surprised to find most to be close to me in age. I had ideas that everybody on here was in their later years! I don't know why I thought that but this site seems to draw from all age groups. I'm proud to be a member!:-D

bubba_got_you

Just messin' with DH! You still did not tell us how old you are though, so we can only guess!

OLD GUYS RULE!

Seriously, I never thought I would say (type) that! Really though, the Ga rally was the first face to face contact I had with any SS members and was surprised to find most to be close to me in age. I had ideas that everybody on here was in their later years! I don't know why I thought that but this site seems to draw from all age groups. I'm proud to be a member!:-D
[FONT=&quot]
Hey!!! If Im not mistaken I was the first one to meat you face to face lol [/FONT]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks