• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

vtdeucedriver

39 now............bought my 1st MV at 25...............dam I need to finnish my M37. I have had it apart WAY to long. Dam big trucks keep gettin in the way.......but you gotta love em.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This poll has been a shock to me so far. I figured the overall age group would have been younger. Don't know why I thought that other than most of the SS members I have met have been around my age (35) or younger.

Wait a minute, looks like the younger crowd is gaining with the late night crowd.

Last edited:

powerhouseduece

This poll has been a shock to me so far. I figured the overall age group would have been younger. Don't know why I thought that other than most of the SS members I have met have been around my age (35) or younger.

Wait a minute, looks like the younger crowd is gaining with the late night crowd.

Im 22 and a green Iron-aholic..

I thought the same thing too only because some older people haven't figured out how to work the google on the intra-net machine.... :twisted:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks