• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

saddamsnightmare

November 22nd, 2009.

52!!
Not quite geezing, but my S404.114 Unimog taught me the limits of my shoulder joints in quick maneuvers during October 2008, so the M35A2 got an Air-O-Matic after that courtesy of Brian R Bull, blessed may his name be and his progeny numberless!
The deuce rides easier and doesn't require the billy goat climb up the tires either!:razz:

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

waayfast

HHMM?? I guess at 53 I am in the pregeezer (copywrite pending) crowd.Seems like I'm still 23,but as a famous comedian once said "I find my mind writing checks my body can't cash!"

salafrae

What was that thing where someone listed all the things today's college students have never done. Stuff like never wound a watch, have never been without the internet, etc. Seems like a lot of members here learned as history lessons what some of us experienced first hand.
i think thats one of the reasons us younger members stick around. id rather learn from people who were there than from some book that only says 2-3 things about what guys on here will hat ages about.

you old geezers are much appreciated in my eyes. :wink:

820jeep

I have been told for as long as I can remember that I was to young to do this or that. Now all of a sudden I am to old to do this or that. When was that day that I was the right age to do things? :cry: I am 44 .
By the way, I did the things that I was to young to do and will keep doing the things I am to old to do. Like diving around in an old MV. :roll:
P.S. Is there a TM that tells us what way we are to act at a certain age. My family is always telling me to act my age.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks