• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers, users age

How old are you?

• Less than 20

Votes: 68 5.3%
  • 20-30

Votes: 252 19.8%
  • 31-40

Votes: 314 24.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 301 23.6%
  • 51-60

Votes: 216 17.0%
  • over 60

Votes: 123 9.7%

• Total voters

AMGeneral

Hmmm,I have had people STILL card me for tobacco and any drinking I may do,But have still been called SIR once in a while.

Been around MVs since I was 8(dad and I owned a few),I could drive a M3 halftrack when I was 11!!(dad bought it surplus)

But,In calendar years,I'll be 34 as of 12/16/2009 at 9:04 PM,but even at my "young age" now I think"Do i really want to jump off this 5 ton fender,or just climb down"?

It's definetly the mileage and not the years.

Last edited:

aspann

I'll be 72 in about 24 days. Just bought my first M35 about 3 weeks ago. I drove a 6X6 from Dothan Al. to Ind. when I was 17 years old. I had joined the N. G. at 17 and went to the motor pool to take my drivers test. I had never driven one. I had to look at the data plate to see how to change gears. Drove around the block and I got my liscense. Then I drove in a convoy pulling a trailer. Made it there and back in one piece.

66Reo6X6

I reached the ripe old age of 36 last July 2. Bought my two 1941 Chevy G506's when I was....hold on a minute my memory isn't what it use to be, need to find the titles and see when they were issued..... ok here they are, yes it was back in 1999 when I was lets see 2010-1999= 11 means I would have been only 25 at the time. LOL

sandcobra164

I am actually surprised by the poll. I'm 27 and figured I would fall into the unheard of category. I'm happy that kids my age are into the hobby and keeping the green stuff rolling!!!!!! For those in the older categories, Thanks for supporting the kids in this hobby (Those that have helped me know who they are!!!) We younger people often don't have the resources available to pay / play with the big boys and there are a few older gentlemen that have helped me above and beyond what they probably should have. We all love the green stuff on here and that's the most important part of the hobby.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks