• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still looking for a new top !

builderboy

I have spent most of my day off today looking for a new vinyl green only top for my deuce. Can anyone help? I have emailed about a dozen people over the last week, and have came up empty handed. I have found several tan and three camo tops but no all green tops.

No one at gmacover.com will answer the phone or emails.

I was looking for one around xmas time and found a few. I know I know I should have bought them then...but I didn't.

Any other ideas?? auaaua

builderboy

like I said looking for a solid green one. Not a tan one or a camo one. Gmacover.com won't respond via email or telephone.

Thanks for all the input from everyone.

x-ray

I've ordered from that guy on ebay that regularly lists the green tops - someone previously made a link to. It was an excellent top new in the wrap and had heavy duty insulation. You could ask if he will list another one for you- Last I knew he had a few of them.

JasonS

like I said looking for a solid green one. Not a tan one or a camo one. Gmacover.com won't respond via email or telephone.

Thanks for all the input from everyone.
I had great luck with GMA. You are going to pay a lot more anywhere else. I'd keep trying.

panzerjunky

I've ordered from that guy on ebay that regularly lists the green tops - someone previously made a link to. It was an excellent top new in the wrap and had heavy duty insulation. You could ask if he will list another one for you- Last I knew he had a few of them.
I got one from him also it was a new in box top for $125.00 plus shipping

builderboy

Got One !! Eriks was out so was idahomotorpool. Got the one bought on ebay $209.00 I thought a deal since NO ONE seems to have them.

Thanks everyone at SS you've been a great help once again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks