• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still looking for a new top !

builderboy

I have spent most of my day off today looking for a new vinyl green only top for my deuce. Can anyone help? I have emailed about a dozen people over the last week, and have came up empty handed. I have found several tan and three camo tops but no all green tops.

No one at gmacover.com will answer the phone or emails.

I was looking for one around xmas time and found a few. I know I know I should have bought them then...but I didn't.

Any other ideas?? auaaua

builderboy

like I said looking for a solid green one. Not a tan one or a camo one. Gmacover.com won't respond via email or telephone.

Thanks for all the input from everyone.

x-ray

I've ordered from that guy on ebay that regularly lists the green tops - someone previously made a link to. It was an excellent top new in the wrap and had heavy duty insulation. You could ask if he will list another one for you- Last I knew he had a few of them.

JasonS

like I said looking for a solid green one. Not a tan one or a camo one. Gmacover.com won't respond via email or telephone.

Thanks for all the input from everyone.
I had great luck with GMA. You are going to pay a lot more anywhere else. I'd keep trying.

panzerjunky

I've ordered from that guy on ebay that regularly lists the green tops - someone previously made a link to. It was an excellent top new in the wrap and had heavy duty insulation. You could ask if he will list another one for you- Last I knew he had a few of them.
I got one from him also it was a new in box top for $125.00 plus shipping

builderboy

Got One !! Eriks was out so was idahomotorpool. Got the one bought on ebay $209.00 I thought a deal since NO ONE seems to have them.

Thanks everyone at SS you've been a great help once again.