• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Stuck Fire Truck

Farmun

We had two fire trucks (Tender and Engine) mired up in a yard last winter whilst fighting a house fire. I was ready to head back to the house for the Deuce to pull them out, but my Asst. Chief decided to pull one with our Heavy rescue. We then used two to pull out the other. While I didn't get to use it then, I did get to use it during our floods in May. Used her to pull out a Mack hauling one of those loaded waste containers full of house debris. He was mired down in a yard, and I had to get him up to the driveway. I was pulling from the driveway, and didn't really feel much more than a tug when the chain tightened.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks