• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

super single wheels and tires

Bcurtman

Hey guys. I'm running 14.00R20's on my deuce. I am doing what apparently can't be done. It is bobbed and has a M105 bed and the rear hubs are flipped so the rears follow the same tracks as the fronts. While my bed is spaced up 3" off the frame, and I angled the 2 middle crossmembers on the bed, I have no rubbing issues. The 14.00's are on the stock rims.

Why are my wheels and tires for sale? I tend to agree that these are too big for normal day to day use on a deuce. I drive mine a lot, and they do help with the ease of running 55 on the highway, but they also pull me down a lot on a hill. That's why Im looking for 11.00's.

It can be done.

jdknech

Hey guys. I'm running 14.00R20's on my deuce. I am doing what apparently can't be done. It is bobbed and has a M105 bed and the rear hubs are flipped so the rears follow the same tracks as the fronts.
It can be done.
bobbed is the key word there, the reason you cant run 14.00R20 on a STOCK deuce is because the tires on the rear tandem's will rub each other.. if you can even mount them on the truck because they hit each other... now that being said, you can spread the tandem's and lift the truck, but that is LOTS of work