• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

super single wheels and tires

tm america

yes they are to big they will hit in the middle the biggest you can run with stock susention is 15.5s or 395s they are 46.5 inches tall 14.00s are 48 inches tall which is to much

M1075

15.5s or 395s can rub the underside of the bed on a deuce if you carry enough weight and flex it out enough. I know, I have done it. For most applications you should not have a problem.

rivired

rims from od iron cost 300$ a piece marsh ones i think were like 260 last i heard..its unfortunate theres no companys that mass produce these wheels so we could avoid getting ripped off so bad.

dm22630

rims from od iron cost 300$ a piece marsh ones i think were like 260 last i heard..its unfortunate theres no companys that mass produce these wheels so we could avoid getting ripped off so bad.
Ripped off? Riiiiiiiiiiiiight........

Kids pay more than that for chrome rims for their 1995 Honda Civics.

ODIron rims DONT have a split ring, so you dont have to worry about getting your head cut off when you air up, they let you use bigger sized tires, and I have not heard a single complaint from anyone that has bought them. Have you?

Seatyger

260-300.00 per? I would pay that for those guys to build me a set of Wider Dually rims for my Suburban I'm messing with. For somethiing as big and heavy as a deuce, well, as soon I obtain the one I'm after, they will be the first place I'm going to call.

I realize that all things cost money..........and everyone is forced to prioritize but what other form of demented motor vehicular mayhem can you get involved in and still continue to feed the family on a regular basis? Sure isnt show cars, drag racing or any kind of competitive motor sports.

Even a bloody quad cost more than the initial investment into a deuce. Lets hope the sporting and hollywood elite dont clue into this past time (or at least not until I finish squirreling away all the parts and pieces I need)

Seatyger

My mistake, sorry about that. I realized the price was per rim, was 'questioning' the response concerning the cost.

You guys are pretty sharp LOL!

BMCUSNAVY

tjcouch..... I checked on the odiron website & didn's see anything about the rims you have on your deuce..... can you give me some guidance? I have a 2x4... lol lol lol. What was the cost & what tires are you running? Thanks,

Wayne

venom8343

hey thanks flight! Yeah that is a little high for just a basic wheel. I think i found a company that makes them in flordia for $210 per wheel. I'll let yall know what i come up with. And thanks for pointing out what tires fit on these dang trucks. Much appreciated!!

tjcouch

tjcouch..... I checked on the odiron website & didn's see anything about the rims you have on your deuce..... can you give me some guidance? I have a 2x4... lol lol lol. What was the cost & what tires are you running? Thanks,

Wayne
Sales@odiron.com is probably the best way to find out the info you need - you are correct, they are not on his site . . . yet.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
does any one know if can you run 395x85x20s on a m62 wrecker with hemitt rims
Calvin, that wrecker looks good! I believe you should be able to fit the HEMMT wheels on your 5-ton hubs, those tires will easily fit in your truck's wheelwells...IIRC, you can run up to 16.00x20 tires on your wrecker.

Any luck finding wheels/tires?

harleyboy1

New Wheels

hey thanks flight! Yeah that is a little high for just a basic wheel. I think i found a company that makes them in flordia for $210 per wheel. I'll let yall know what i come up with. And thanks for pointing out what tires fit on these dang trucks. Much appreciated!!
Please let me know how the wheels come out......Thanks.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks