• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ Apr 28/29 WHO WANTS WHAT

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK..I'll try this.......I can bring CUCV parts if anyone is in need of anything...otherwise I'm just bringing my MKT to tandom w/John Loyd's.....should be kind'a cool!!:beer:
Hawkman, I tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full. Do you have cucv trannies left? I talked to you awhile back about 1, now both my blazers are trans-less:evil:. If so how much do you want for 1 take out w/torque converter, or 2 if you have them? Thanks a million.

Matt

HAWKMAN

Hawkman, I tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full. Do you have cucv trannies left? I talked to you awhile back about 1, now both my blazers are trans-less:evil:. If so how much do you want for 1 take out w/torque converter, or 2 if you have them? Thanks a million.

Matt
Sorry about that:oops:, getting close to shows does that to my mailbox! I do have two available out and ready to go! I cleaned out some mail so PM me if I don't call you on this before the show...TX's:)

cheiser666

I just remembered that the driveshaft I have was from a 1008 with a 4 speed and 205. I dont know if its the dave as a normal 1008. Who ever wants it can have it for free

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have the slave cable adapters and slave cables. GRC106 also. I think I'll have a medium towbar and a CUCV towbar also with feet.

SteveKuhn

- M35 Multifuel Radiator - NOS, still boxed
- Dot 5 gallons
- Jeep Combat Wheels w/ rings
- M1008/M1009 Window (boxed)
- Cooking Outfit, stove (so says the Quartermaster) Still in banded crate
- (11) 9.00 x 20 NDTs w/ tubes NOS, never mounted; sell as set only to individual or group
- Boarding ladders
- Company Safe
- MP Strong box
- (2) M151 mounted spares
- Asst manuals and books. Some shrink wrapped; others rough but collectable
- Personal memorabilia: down mummy bag & sleeve; wool shirt, wood footlocker; Cpl's Eisenhower jacket; M65 jacket (new?); more . . .
- Misc radio parts: antennas, resistors, mounts, inverter, etc.)
- Many misc parts (water pump, lights, reflectors, tow bar adapters, 24v trouble light, etc.)
- Commercial red and high temp grease tubes; 1st quality; mislabel/no label.

Lots of photos of parts at Military Items for Sale - Photos and Videos. Tires, Radiator, personal items and some more parts will be added.

Small items will be onsite and I'll be reachable by phone throughout the weekend. Larger items will be about 20 mins away except tires. Those are on on 2 shrink wrapped pallets. I'll bring them up if I have a buyer.

More details if you need them. Email much preferred over SS PMs.

Thanks.

Steve

Sharkfish_3

M35 parts

I'm looking for a Michelin X G-20 Pilote XL 15.5/80R20 new or used tire. Also the short chain and hook that attaches to the front 10K winch. Thanks, Gary

chevyCUCV

Bump
Anyone in MD or southern PA going to the show?

Need to get 4 load binders picked up from stonepicker, he is in Rockville MD for the weekend, then traveling west

Thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks