• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ MV Show

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Anybody coming from the Ka. area, If so PLEASE contact me, I have some tires that I need to move east, THANKS

Will start bringing equipment down on Thurs in the afternoon. Proably set up the MKT Thurs night and be ready to cook breakfast Friday morning. Also bringing a nice Duece to sell and a nice M813W/W with Singles and a nice Camo Cover, that will be for sale. PM me for prices on the trucks. Also bringing the following items for sale:

Straight Full Frame for M35 - $450.00
M35 Fuel tank - $85.00
M35 Tail Gate - $95.00
M35 Hood Vibration Gasket Set NOS - $20.00
Complete Pioneer Kit For M35 Like New - $185.00(with NOS rack and straps)
M35 Transmission - 595.00
M35 Transfer Case $525.00
M35 Front Springs $375.00
M35 Drive Shafts Front, Intermediate, Rear - $325 for all three/ or $125.00 each
M35 Hood - $45.00
NOS New Style Large Can Opener - $145.00
NOS MKT Screen Kit - $800.00
Old Style Mermite Food Container - $50.00 ea (2 for sale)
MKT Battery Box w/charger - $150.00
MKT Jack Canopy - $85.00
NOS Fuel Hose - $95.00
NOS MKT MBU Parts Kits - $95.00 ea(2 for sale)
Nos V3 Power Converter - $425.00 ea(4 for sale)
NOS Bumper Steps - $85.00
NOS MBU TM Sealed - $ 50.00
M35 Winch Complete - $1400.00
NOS M923/925 Camo Cargo Cover - $495.00
M35 Rear Springs -$200.00 per side
M35 NOS Flasher Box - $65.00
M35 Spare Tire Crank w/cable - $35.00
M35 Cab - $350.00

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be going up on Friday evening, rfischba1. However, I'm coming from VA, and going a bit further than the show - I can take you to where the show is, just letting you know I will be going out that night to stay at family's place. I am very familiar with the show's location, I grew up in Sussex Cty. NJ and I remember spending almost every summer going to the Sussex Cty. Farm and Horse show there (essentially a state fair).

Vintage iron

There is a convoy coming in from Ma. and Conn.! Everyone I have talked to says the Sussex has become the top show on the East coast! I am bringing lots of goodies down with me for fellow SS.

FormerNewMVGuy

Well , The show is near ! I'm hoping for great weather and good friends, I look forward to seeing all the great folks i see at the shows!
I help handle the show, and just want to reinforce some points of interest.

1. We share the grounds with a horse show that is down in the back, SO please be courteous to the poeple who are directing traffic! We post Idle speed signs for MV's entering the display area, It's not a suggestion, Idle speed is manditory

2. This is a family event. Unruly behavior will not be tolerated!!!

3. NO ALCOHOL , Now If you are camping over night, and can quietly have a beer in your own camp area...Then I may look the other way.

4.If you are bringing stuff to sell, you WILL need to be a PAID vendor.

I run the security detail, and will NOT tolerate drunks , Or any Disrespectful behavior!!!!!!!

If any of the above rules are violated, You'll be ask to leave immediately.

With that being said , come on out and enjoy the show, and bring your MV!

Last edited:

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Getting the trucks and merchandise all ready. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. It is a great show and should not be missed.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
No problem. Surprised to see litttle or no activity on this thread? Guess this year's show will not be as big as the last couple? Hopefully, the Gypsies will be coming out in full force.
This isn't the only one with little activity. I'm just wondering if I should even bother with other shows. I guess everyone is pinching pennies due to the economy.

myanna129

No problem. Surprised to see litttle or no activity on this thread? Guess this year's show will not be as big as the last couple? Hopefully, the Gypsies will be coming out in full force.

That's right. Gypsy Company will be there. Looking forward to great food, friends and good time. See you all Thursday night!

LanceRobson

Ed King of The LZ Army-Navy and I will be there (I think my son Chris is coming down too). We are in P6-8 in the covered outdoor spaces.

We'll have the usual mix of MV parts and collectable quality GI field gear, mostly WWII but with stuff from WWI through current period stuff. I think Ed is bringing some stuff from the store oriented towards the kids too. He doesn't often bring modern stuff to shows so if you are looking for modern field or bivouac gear let me know and I'll see what we can do.

Ed is probably bringing a very nicely restored M715 that will be for sale and is painted in the scheme of the 715s his SeaBee unit used in Vietnam. It has fresh canvas on the cargo bed and seat cushions and has been stored in one of our concrete floored steel buildings so although the paint isn't brand new it isn't faded and washed out. I'll get some pics posted.

It's time to start looking on the pallet racks and see what we'll be taking for MV parts and I'll post some of what parts we are bringing (or will bring if there is a buyer) soon.

This will be our second time at the show and we are looking forward to it. I won't be at Aberdeen due to the #4 son graduating college that Saturday so this will be my only big show before Gilbert.:sad:

Regarding the lack of input to the thread maybe we should start a formal buy/sell/trade thread. I've been checking back looking for one for weeks and have would have started listing stuff sooner if there was one. Most times there is a housekeeping thread and a buy/sell/trade thread and maybe others are waiting for one too.

Lance

Last edited:

Vintage iron

I am planning on buying plenty of surplus parts for customers trucks and for mine.

Anyone have some door armor for a 5 ton or ballistic windshields? HEMMT battery boxes?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks