• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Taking home a KraZ 214b - need some help finding front axle shafts

Another Ahab

Right now I am in a hospital in São Paulo. My wife need to get rid of her womb due to some myomas and endometriosis. She got out of the surgery feeling well and the recovering process is going fine.

Where we live now there is no internet signal, it´s too deep in the woods.

God bless you and your family!
Your comments are kind, and you are a good man, Skull Crusher; and you got plenty of fans up here north of the equator; your thread is a treat.

Any thought of putting a winch behind the cab for that flatbed?

I am sorry to hear about the necessary surgery for your wife, and it's good to hear that she is recovering so rapidly. I send you my strongest prayers that everything moves along well for both of you.

:beer:

Another Ahab

Get this:

- I just NOW got the word by phone from my oldest daughter that she has been offered the position for the summer internship she just interviewed for two days ago.

- And my youngest daughter got accepted at the college of her choice just three days ago.

I'm getting in the car right now and going to the Catholic Church down the street (St. Rita's) to light a candle. I'm including you and your wife with that prayer. It's all good, and we're all One.

Things don't always go right. But when they do it never hurts to be grateful, you know?

Amen.

Skull Crusher

Get this:

- I just NOW got the word by phone from my oldest daughter that she has been offered the position for the summer internship she just interviewed for two days ago.

- And my youngest daughter got accepted at the college of her choice just three days ago.

I'm getting in the car right now and going to the Catholic Church down the street (St. Rita's) to light a candle. I'm including you and your wife with that prayer. It's all good, and we're all One.

Things don't always go right. But when they do it never hurts to be grateful, you know?

Amen.
Amem! You see, nothing happens without a purpose....

First of all, me and my wife are very grateful to you for your good words and friendship! We fillup our hearts with the good news you gave us about your two daughters!

HE is always looking after us! It's too good to be thankful to Him!

Skull Crusher

Hi up there dudes!

Got the PM but no avail attaching the video. I also live deep in the country side and no mobile signal there, just when I come to town I can get some. By the way, how are you guys doing? I really miss our talks

Last edited:

Another Ahab

I'm trying to get a little mini-rally together here in Maryland to benefit a family who lost their son as a USMC Sniper serving in Fallujah. Still a work in progress.

And also hoping my second of two daughters finally picks a college to go to before the deadline. ANOTHER work in progress.

Are you getting the rig out and about?

Skull Crusher

Hi Ahab!

I wish all the best for you and to your family!

I am working at home since to months ago. Now I can work on the trucks full time. Actually I am working on a customer 's Jeep.

Keep sending news!

A big hug to you from your friend of the Kraz!

Another Ahab

Hi Ahab!

I wish all the best for you and to your family!

I am working at home since to months ago. Now I can work on the trucks full time. Actually I am working on a customer 's Jeep.

Keep sending news!

A big hug to you from your friend of the Kraz!
Hey Crusher, just got the second of my two daughters all squared away for her first year of college starting this Fall, so that's good.

And applied for a permit with the National Park Service to take a marketing photo here in D.C. for my business. That's my news.

What kind of jeep are your working on; is it an old Willys?

Skull Crusher

Salute, my Dear Friend!

I miss you too and all the fellowship around here! How are you and your family doing?
Me and my wife are. doing fine, healthy and we'll. I cannot say the very same about job and things related. This week I took the decision on selling the Kraz. Not a happy cat but you know... life is like this.

Thanks a lot, so much for caring about me and my family. You are a true friend!

wrenchturner6238

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is good to see that you are doing well. I am sorry to hear you are selling Kraz but yes things go like that sometimes. Hopefully you will still keep in contact now and then!

Another Ahab

I'm sorry to hear that you're hitting a rough spot with work and all. But I just know something good will come up for you, and sooner than you think, too.

And that's tough to have to sell the Kraz, but I hope you made a little off of it; and it had to have made the buyer happy (so maybe it all works out somehow). Who knows?

I'll keep you and your wife in my prayers, and you keep us posted how things are going, please!

Like the Olympics coming up, are you all feeling any of the excitement spinning off from that!?

Skull Crusher

It is good to see that you are doing well. I am sorry to hear you are selling Kraz but yes things go like that sometimes. Hopefully you will still keep in contact now and then!
Hi Wrench!

First of all, thank you so much for the good words! I am really luck in having people like you and Ahab that are caring about me and my family!
About selling the Kraz, let's see what will happen, may be things get better around here and I can keep the truck, only God knows.
What about you, how things are going to you? And your truck, what's made of it?

A big hug to you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks