• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tap talk

Welder Sam

Patracy, I'm sure nobody is blaming you. We're just bumfuzzled at it suddenly being stubborn and were hoping for some advice.

Jeff, this is going to sound absolutely retarded and I don't know if it had any effect but try going slow and kinda long pressing at each stage. Also try restarting the app. I didn't see a restart so I changed the light/dark theme to make it do its thing

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well I DO NOT seem to have a problem with using my phone/tap talk for accessing the site, just maybe there is a slight chance the reason for this is that I ACCESS the SITE (a INTERNET COMPUTER PROGRAM, NOT a PHONE APP.) with a computer as the SITE was designed to be accessed by, so with that being said, my talk only flip phone works just great and everytime I need it without any problems, (other ther dialing wrong numbers)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody quick, get Ron a baby to rock...

shenkmen

Well I DO NOT seem to have a problem with using my phone/tap talk for accessing the site, just maybe there is a slight chance the reason for this is that I ACCESS the SITE (a INTERNET COMPUTER PROGRAM, NOT a PHONE APP.) with a computer as the SITE was designed to be accessed by, so with that being said, my talk only flip phone works just great and everytime I need it without any problems, (other ther dialing wrong numbers)
Old people are so darn cute. They do serve a purpose!

RAYZER

Samsung note 2
That is one of the best phones out there, I use it myself (with sprint).
Have you tried the older version of Tapatalk? I hear the newer version has some issues.Also,make sure the firmware on your phone is updated to the latest version.
I like using the Tapatalk app, it dumbs everything down and loads the sites pages fast compared to the regular website page and makes uploading pics a snap.
All smartphones aren't created equal, the note 2 will load pics to the site without using Tapatalk (many won't), its just a little more work.
I hope you can work out your Tapatalk issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks