• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tennessee Members, sign in.

dellray

I agree on the windrock/coal creek area even though wheelin in the country is 15 minutes from home. if anyone is ever going to woolys or wheelin please do put something on here.

onegmjack

Not much of anywhere,that I am aware of here in my part of East Tennessee.I own 10 acres of land,but not ready for any kind of event.Maybe the place in Oliver Springs?
Does anyone in the West Tennessee,know of a good place?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've though about trying to put something together at Wheeling in the Country. I've been there a couple of times and even talked to the owner about having a rally there. He was really open to the idea and would accommodate us any way he can. It's been a year or so since I've talked to him but if there is interest I'll see about getting the ball rolling again.

The bad part about TN is the state is just so darned long. If you live in Bristol you can be to Canada quicker than you can Memphis.

Last edited:

jedawson1

I'm a new 923 owner in Murfreesboro, TN, I hope to be ready for a rally by Fall 2012. I pick up my 923 in 2weeks from Sparta, WI. Don'tknow how much work it will need before I can start traveling with it. Please add my e-mail to your Tn contact list jedawson1@yahoo.com

jedawson1

TN member list.

Anyone reading this thread who wants to join a TN member list please PM me your e-mail your name, City in TN and Zip Code, phone number if you like. I will put a spreadsheet together and seperate folks by East, Middle and West Tenneessee.

Dwight, we can start here and perhaps evolve as we go along. PM me your info and I will put you at the top of the list and be sure to send you updated copies. I don't know if the site manager has a better way but if I hear of anything I will be sure to share.

Jedawson/Murfreesboro, TN 37127

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks