• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Terex/Load King M322 LT air brake diagram

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Since storage areas on these trailers aren't that great. The neck kinda is exposed to elements and a pain when it is hooked up. Along with the rear area still letting rain and moisture in. I decided to add a toolbox to the neck area. It will still clear under the truck during a tight turn, especially without bumperettes. It is just a side toolbox off a truck. I also have another 931 toolbox mounted next to the ABS plug under the bed.

On this one I welded angle iron to the bottom beam and dropped it 4 inches down then welded a 4" piece of angle iron onto it to support the box and then welded the top of the box to the trailer. It is currently holding eight 3/8" chains. Also makes a nice step for getting up onto the trailer and into the bed of the truck.

Attachments