• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks SS!! 10 years and 11,000+ members!!

M1075

I have been here for the last 5 years and enjoyed every minute of it. I frequently check out a person's join date to see how long they have been around. Thanks for the ride SS!

ABN173

Thanks from us newbies too Chris! This is a GREAT site with a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from. As far as not ever thinking that the site you guys started would still be around after ten years, well NASA said the same about the Hubble space telescope when it was launched in 1990.

CW2 Dale Campbell

littlebob

Thank's to all the members here for making a the great contributions of knowledge and funds to keep the site one of the best I've ever found. I was completely naive and uneducated about forums and such before my cousin turned me on to this place about 4yrs ago. I have had so much help on my ongoing project for the last years that I know I would have given mine up for scrap if it wasen't for the members and resources that here.
Thanks to Chris for starting it Mangus for keeping it rolling, thanks to the moderators that educate me on what we should and shouldn't do here, and also thanks to the many members that try to help others find answers to there questions. I dream about the day that the world we we live in worked as as well! Happy Anniversary!