• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to GoldnEagle

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many thanks to Zev for helping me complete a sale of 3 mrap rims to rbjohns by using his commercial UPS account to save over $80 shipping to rbjohns.

The sale might not have happened with the crazy quotes I got from UPS & FedEX for ground or freight for 300lbs! These folks are plain crazy with their normal over the counter prices with out an account.

3dAngus

You can also give him a positive feedback for the assist if you wish. I see you have given about 115 thus far. Good man!
Always a pleasure doing business with Juan.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can also give him a positive feedback for the assist if you wish. I see you have given about 115 thus far. Good man!
Always a pleasure doing business with Juan.
Feedback system is meant to track item sale transactions. This would be the appropriate forum to post a "this member is a good person" threads.

goldneagle

I am glad i was able to return a favor for someone who has been a good friend and helped me out in the past. I am glad the rims made it there so quickly.

ranchhopper

I have done this numerous times for members with my freight account its a real pain and usually a deal killer if you have to pay full price to to ship something heavy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks