• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to GoldnEagle

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many thanks to Zev for helping me complete a sale of 3 mrap rims to rbjohns by using his commercial UPS account to save over $80 shipping to rbjohns.

The sale might not have happened with the crazy quotes I got from UPS & FedEX for ground or freight for 300lbs! These folks are plain crazy with their normal over the counter prices with out an account.

3dAngus

You can also give him a positive feedback for the assist if you wish. I see you have given about 115 thus far. Good man!
Always a pleasure doing business with Juan.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can also give him a positive feedback for the assist if you wish. I see you have given about 115 thus far. Good man!
Always a pleasure doing business with Juan.
Feedback system is meant to track item sale transactions. This would be the appropriate forum to post a "this member is a good person" threads.

goldneagle

I am glad i was able to return a favor for someone who has been a good friend and helped me out in the past. I am glad the rims made it there so quickly.

ranchhopper

I have done this numerous times for members with my freight account its a real pain and usually a deal killer if you have to pay full price to to ship something heavy.