• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The 10x10 pls is home!

Jesse6325

Definitly easier and probably a bit cheaper, We just yanked all the DUVAC stuff off and put in a 12 volt alternator and starter. We have the mecanical version of the 8V92T.

paradeduty

Hey there Logistics!

The only thing I know of specifically regarding the LVS version of the Detroit is that one just sold on GL not too long ago (probably within a month) that was specifically for the LVS. It was a sweet looking, basically brand new rebuilt engine (I would have to guess that there aren't any "new" ones still around). I have actually had pretty good luck (2 out of 3 tries) with requesting that GL forward an e-mail to the "winner" of one of their lots, in which you can request that they contact you regarding possible re-sale. This one was litterally "shiny" so it might be worth it. I think it went for around 4K - so 4500 with GL fees. The turbo is set up differently on the LVS - off one end or the other - can't remember - as the radiator is on top like on the PLS. You looking to pick up a spare or is yours giving you trouble? Dave.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks