• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The city is making me sell my truck.

Brock Steel

Darn government. I got 3 tickets this week because my neighbors complained about my truck and me working on her. I got over a 1000 dollars in fines.
I can't park it on my vacatet lot. Can't park in in my driveway because i dont enought square feet in the lot my house sits on. Can't park it on the street do to weight. Well anyway I sell all my goodies on e bay. Check it out and see if I have anything you guys may need. :cry::evil::-x:-(

MILITARY2 1-2 / 5 TON TON M35A2 TRAILER POWER CONVERTER - 200414221890

Attachments

Last edited:

Brock Steel

I would have to attach the lot to my home, I own the lot clear but the bank owns the house so I would be giving the bank a nice lot for free and seeing i bought the house for 250 and now its appraised at 125. Well you can do the math.

Westex

I looked at MapQuest. Aren't you kind of out in the sticks? Is it the city or the county citing you? Do a search for the "Victory" thread where one of our members is having a battle with local government over in Dekalb County, Georgia, I believe. Lots of reading there.

Brock Steel

I live in the sticks and i through that would save me , How wrong was I? Everybody I know lives in the city. but the county is out to get me. I fought the law and the law won.

Last edited:

AceHigh

California needs to publish a list of those things citizens are allowed to do, not just the illegal things. Bet that would be a short list.

ETA I checked with the city about my vacant lot before I acquired my truck. No problem, it is zoned Industrial. Cool! So I mentioned I also wanted to put a Conex there for tools and such. Conex's are not allowed. One out of two. Not too shabby. Good luck in you plight Brock.

Last edited:

Brock Steel

That what I said and the person behind the counter said, " we are so broke that anything we can ticket we will, We will go to court, Press charges, More fines, Maybe jail and on and on. Hopefully soon prices will come back and I'm gong to sell and move to Arizona were a man can still act like one.

Brock Steel

Oh they have a list. you pay for the right to rent that house you bought, Pay for the right to have them tell you what use you can have for said property. Pay pay pay. Don't move here. yep 69 convertible. Oh lets talk about my cars, Ticket for parking them on my non existing lawn, or lot. i only park them in the driveway or on the street.

Last edited:

number9

Sorry to hear about your situation man. That just plain sucks. For the life of me I can't see why anyone would want to live in that communist state (not directed to you, just in general).

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how about some sort of storage place till you can find a safe place or close member that can let you store them there.

Yeti

Give the "the ballad of Carl Drega" a read. This has been going on for some time. Nothing smells like freedom more then the government telling you to put you OD green flag laden machine to rest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks