• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the deuce shirt design for us deuce loves i need feed back!!!

just_enough

well here it is i have a little bit of time into but i wanted to see what you guys think about it, and the picture is just of my deuce in the driveway not the actual pic i want to use because i haven't replaced my radiator guard, and I'm not diggin my hood latch bungee

looking for changes,ideas, and interest let me know!!!:-D

Attachments

sandcobra164

Looks pretty good to me. I'd buy one to wear when I drive my truck to work. I work on a Military Installation so it's either hit or miss oddly enough with my co-workers. Some think, "man, that's awesome" and some say "you mess with that kind of stuff all day, why do you need one for yourself"?

Heavysteven

My thought would be to put "My ride M35A2" on the back.

I would like to do the same thing. Are you making them or placing a order with a graphics company?

sandcobra164

Most of the Deuce's came without a winch, mine included, so I say for once let us without a winch triumph. Great shirt, let me know when they're ready and I'll buy one.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hmmm...I like the idea.

Is this a personal venture or would you wanna make it part of SS?

The reason I ask is another member is proposing an SS badge...see the thread...(don't know how to link it) seems like an outstanding idea to me.
Could these two ventures be the start of an SS store where members could buy really neat stuff and help the site at the same time?

Just asking?

Viper350

Maybe put both on the same shirt. With and Without Winch both facing the middle from opposite sides staggered so they can have more room for larger print.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks