• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the deuce shirt design for us deuce loves i need feed back!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone that has ordered t shirts from just_enough, received them?

Does anyone have direct contact info or a name, for just_enough?

Looks like just_enough hasn't been logged in since 4/29/10

just_enough, please contact me by phone(e-mail was sent) or here with a PM.

just_enough, what's the status on all your shirt orders? Have they been sent out? There is some concern growing.

Last edited:

mikeroot2

I bought one from him on ebay a while back(end of May) took several emails to get it and when I finally did it was the wrong color. His ebay user name is justenough88. Sweet shirt though. Looks from his feedback as though I was the last. He doesn't have any listed now.

ARYankee

He ripped me off!!! I ordered 2 from him at the end of February. I sent him the money via paypal. Didn't hear from him so I sent a PM and he responded that he would be sending them. I waited a little longer, still nothing. I tried to contact him but nothing. I tried to file a complaint with paypal but it was over the 45 day period. I would be cautious of this guy. I'm actually thinking of finding a place locally and seeing what they could make for me and possibly selling them on here. I'm going to borrow some of the ideas from this post and run with it.

mikeroot2

Here is the shirt I got from him. Left breast and Back. Sorry for the wrinkled mess, I had to grab it out of the hamper for the pics. He actually did make at least one. It's a cool shirt, but given the experience and his track record I would stay away. ARYankee I hope I didn't buy a shirt you had already paid for!

Attachments

Last edited:

ARYankee

Here is the shirt I got from him. Left breast and Back. Sorry for the wrinkled mess, I had to grab it out of the hamper for the pics. He actually did make at least one. It's a cool shirt, but given the experience and his track record I would stay away. ARYankee I hope I didn't buy a shirt you had already paid for!

No big deal!!! At least you got one :) I'm just going to try and get my own made.

Kohburn

if you come up with a design, check to see if queensboro can do the type of printing you want. they have some amazing prices and I've used them int he past with success.

I think the minimum order is 4 shirts.

mattg2448

So i have a question, how many people would be interested in an engraved 2 gig Flash drive? Maybe a picture of a MV on one side and your name/info or some words or even another picture on the other side.. It could come in a "Swivel stow-away" style or a similar style with a cap, they are square and come with key chains.. Right now after every thing done it would be roughly 35 dollars + shipping, i know that's a lot but i can't seem to find flash drives at a base cost cheaper...

Feedback is welcome!

Last edited:

WOLFMAN1

the shirt design on the first page is nice. but you are labeling it for onlt those who drive an m35a2 i'd add a phrase and leave out the model. alot of people love deuces but alot of potential buyers might not buy the shirt cause you labled it with a certain type. but nice shirt. keep up the good work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks