• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the deuce shirt design for us deuce loves i need feed back!!!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd want the option to get a tan rather than green shirt, as my deuce will be tan. Any possibility of that? But the shirt rocks.

Last edited:

just_enough

the color options ill look into i know its obvisouly doable but i have to pay extra for another screen seen as how every color has screen, so more screens the more money,

and cornrighard i had to laugh becase the reason the radiator is blacked out id because my brush guard was smooshed so i took it off ha ha.

mudguppy

i'm not sure you'll need different screens - choose the right colors it will display on several different shirt colors. personally, i don't see why the current design and screen colors wouldn't work on a black, grey, or tan shirt. obviously, if you wanted to do a green shirt, the screen colors might have to be different...

srodocker

:jumpin: now i'll have a shirt to wear with some bdu's. are you going to have color options say tan? and also what sizes i think i'll order a 2xl when i get one.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks