• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the deuce shirt design for us deuce loves i need feed back!!!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd want the option to get a tan rather than green shirt, as my deuce will be tan. Any possibility of that? But the shirt rocks.

Last edited:

just_enough

the color options ill look into i know its obvisouly doable but i have to pay extra for another screen seen as how every color has screen, so more screens the more money,

and cornrighard i had to laugh becase the reason the radiator is blacked out id because my brush guard was smooshed so i took it off ha ha.

mudguppy

i'm not sure you'll need different screens - choose the right colors it will display on several different shirt colors. personally, i don't see why the current design and screen colors wouldn't work on a black, grey, or tan shirt. obviously, if you wanted to do a green shirt, the screen colors might have to be different...

srodocker

:jumpin: now i'll have a shirt to wear with some bdu's. are you going to have color options say tan? and also what sizes i think i'll order a 2xl when i get one.

Last edited: