• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the FREE MARKET FOUND A WAY! (new CARB compliant NATO FUEL CAN) "Jerry MFC"

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When shopping for NATO cans, take the time and Google the differences. Recessed welds is a biggie. Bund or Wavians are excellent choices. I have done a few personal comparisons on US Cans, NATO cans and Scepter MFCs. All 3 can dump their contents in about a minute with quality spouts. Steel cans rust, plastic cans fade and can swell. NATO cans seal better than US Cans. I am currently using MFCs for fuel and water but NATO 5L cans for other oils and fluids.

rustystud

When shopping for NATO cans, take the time and Google the differences. Recessed welds is a biggie. Bund or Wavians are excellent choices. I have done a few personal comparisons on US Cans, NATO cans and Scepter MFCs. All 3 can dump their contents in about a minute with quality spouts. Steel cans rust, plastic cans fade and can swell. NATO cans seal better than US Cans. I am currently using MFCs for fuel and water but NATO 5L cans for other oils and fluids.

That's what I'm also doing except I use the NATO cans for fuel. I also have the smaller 10L cans for my oils (engine, transmission, differential) . The Scepter cans are great for Drinking Water and Anti-Freeze (separate cans of course ! )
The Wavian I believe are the top of the line followed by Bund. Or is it Bund followed by Wavian !