• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Gathering , Pigeon Forge TN

Driver523

If anyone is bringing anything or wants to join the convoy from Rogersville to Pigeon Forge here is some info or get ahold of me here or Driver523rd@aol.com It only gets better gang-----Driver

Here's the info on Rogersville---
Comfort Inn---Hiway 11 w Rogersville---Phone-423-272-8700

Holiday Inn Express---Hiway 11 w Rogersville---Phone-423-272-1842

The trucks will marshal up in Rogersville (zip--37857) across the street from the McDonalds on Hiway 66 south---We will be kicking out the morning of the 5th at 08:00 heading to the Forge-----Driver

Driver523

We are in Pigeon Forge now--convoyed down from Rogersville in about 1 1/2 hours maybe 2 but it was a great time with six gun trucks on back mountain roads---heres a photo of the trucks up in the hills----enjoy---------Driver

Attachments

Adamlee

the gathering

Driver523 said:
We are in Pigeon Forge now--convoyed down from Rogersville in about 1 1/2 hours maybe 2 but it was a great time with six gun trucks on back mountain roads---heres a photo of the trucks up in the hills----enjoy---------Driver
Driver - did Tacticaltruck Jeff make it to the event? Wondered if he was able to - I gotta email him.

Driver523

Nope--Jeff didn't make it with the V-100, he had always told me <if> and I heard that he had some stuff to take care of, I hope all is ok, he has been with us before and as would be expected the V was a hit, hopefully he will make it next year as we hope some of you guys will join us and share your vehicles with us, I have been dealing with the Twin Mountain Properties people and we will return to the same place about the same time ( we're talking about a Aug. 4th through the 8th time frame ) So next year watch for us and remember all are welcome at the Gathering----Driver