• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The new EPA fuel cans suck!!!

Indyharleyguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did this also. Then I used a really strong glue to glue the white neck to the red neck. Diesel will never touch it so it should work fine. Then I sent the one back to Amazon that I was going to use.
OK here's an update. The really strong glue I used to glue the red nozzle with the cap to the white tube failed. I'm now looking for a better plastic glue. Gonna try PVC glue. This part should never touch the Diesel fuel. Also gonna drill a small hone in the back top and use a gold tee so it gets a better vent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks