• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

the new m923 is finally here!

mxbrian87

Sorry guys, I've been unplugged for the weekend. I had the truck shipped 2700 miles from Cali via drop deck trailer because it's 11' tall ( it was not cheap ) Steven Cyros is the owner of "MREdepot" on ebay and part of his business is restoring these trucks. They usually have 1-2 trucks for sale at all times on there. He was very helpful not only with the buying process but answering questions all the way through DMV registration. He happily answered my 200 questions after I had driven it a few times. I have poured through every inch of this truck checking bolts, parts, looking for leaks, checking fluids and it has been great. I just did a 120 mile round trip highway sprint from Ft. Lauderdale to West Palm beach, FL and back on Saturday and she ran great.... cruised at 58-62 on the gps at 1900-2100rpm with no problems. As for the camera system to get the picture, I use a "GoPro HERO" system with the suction mount to the window, it shoots 1080p/720p 30-60 frames per second, or takes interval 8MP still photos. It's made for action sports so it is very durable, mounts anywhere, it's waterproof and easy to use.

jpinst

Sorry guys, I've been unplugged for the weekend. I had the truck shipped 2700 miles from Cali via drop deck trailer because it's 11' tall ( it was not cheap ) Steven Cyros is the owner of "MREdepot" on ebay and part of his business is restoring these trucks. They usually have 1-2 trucks for sale at all times on there. He was very helpful not only with the buying process but answering questions all the way through DMV registration. He happily answered my 200 questions after I had driven it a few times. I have poured through every inch of this truck checking bolts, parts, looking for leaks, checking fluids and it has been great. I just did a 120 mile round trip highway sprint from Ft. Lauderdale to West Palm beach, FL and back on Saturday and she ran great.... cruised at 58-62 on the gps at 1900-2100rpm with no problems. As for the camera system to get the picture, I use a "GoPro HERO" system with the suction mount to the window, it shoots 1080p/720p 30-60 frames per second, or takes interval 8MP still photos. It's made for action sports so it is very durable, mounts anywhere, it's waterproof and easy to use.
I am looking for MREdepot user on ebay and can't find such a seller. I would like to see what he has available. Did you type it wrong? Thanks!

Chipster

That is awesome! I had been looking at H1's for a while since I like rare stuff and missed having a truck. I saw one of Steve's trucks on ebay last week and have already talked to him a bit via messages. Hoping to pick one of these MVs up in the next few months!

mxbrian87

it's actually been really good.... no problems with it at all, the paint is good, a teeny bit of orange starting to show up in some places but it is florida and the truck is stored about 2 miles from the ocean. no leaks, weird happenings...etc I would drive it all day in a heartbeat. I don't use it as much as I'd hoped to and I've been too busy with work to go take it around so I'm trying to sell it right now.... so if anyone is interested in it make an offer [media]http://vimeo.com/33323045[/media] << Video of the truck from last week

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks