• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2023 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hey everyone.

Rally is approaching and now's the time to get the buy-sell-trade thread up.

Here's how this works: you post up what you have for sale and maybe you can make a pre-sale and you post up for what you're looking for and maybe someone who wasn't planning on bringing that item sees that someone wants it and you end up with it.

Easy peasy.

Example:
"I'm u/ArmyTruckguy6969 and I am looking for NOS transmissions for M44A1/A2. I also have 6 good used 9.00x20 ND tires mounted on deuce rims I'll take $50 each for"

Alright everyone, get to trading!

PXL_20221008_141832499.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will have to review all my stuff to see what I might part with. But I might part with:

M66 gun ring setup
5 ton lockers (if they haven't sold)
Bomb hoist for a deuce
Cummins 4BT, the block has been machined. I have most of the parts to put it back together, I sold the project it was going to go into. I also have a 47RE that someone can have with it.

What I'd be interested in:
Ferret parts
4l80e controller/harness
4l80e transmission

Freebies:
Yanmar 10hp diesel engines (2 of them, just for parts)
HMMWV intake tube, intake, breather housing, filter, exc.
I will look around for what else I have that is just taking up space.

BGR

Still looking for
M66 ring mount pintle cap and brass deflector set up.
Also looking for an M35A2 fuel tank (no major dents).

Will be bringing
Assorted Browning nineteen nineteen parts, No receiver plates or SN items.
Two M66 ring mount legs.
Thompson stick mags.
Assorted Decals-Free
Hats-Free

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone coming to the rally that sitting on 2 of the top leaf helper springs on a 1088 or 2 leaves out of the 1083 stack may work as well to stiffen my rear springs on my 1083 and im looking for 2 front led turn signals (the yellow ones in the front bumper) for lm/fmtv let me know ! Thanks

DeMilitarized

I have a nice m1078 and m1008 for sale if anyone is interested in a truck. Also a m1083 with a trans that wont go into gear for some reason. 2 Full sets of troop seats for m1078 and a m1083 cargo cover kit brand new. PM me if you have questions.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still looking for
M66 ring mount pintle cap and brass deflector set up.
Also looking for an M35A2 fuel tank (no major dents).

Will be bringing
Assorted Browning nineteen nineteen parts, No receiver plates or SN items.
M1009 GM OEM Dash, some cracks
May bring an ice chest of boudin as well.
Do you have any of the 16 in barrels for the 1919s or 30 cal feed chute ?????

BGR

Do you have any of the 16 in barrels for the 1919s or 30 cal feed chute ?????
Sorry I just have the standard length barrels and no chutes. You may want to look into getting one cut down. Probably would be easier

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I just have the standard length barrels and no chutes. You may want to look into getting one cut down. Probably would be easier
For a while when i didnt want them they were everywhere along with plenty of feed chute and now if you find it you will have to take out a loan !

BGR

Chutes are way high for sure. I just saw some somewhere online but can't remember where. The complete kits for 1919s are drying up quick and have gone way up in price.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chutes are way high for sure. I just saw some somewhere online but can't remember where. The complete kits for 1919s are drying up quick and have gone way up in price.
I just need 2 1 foot sections of chute ! A few years back i was picking up some 1102s at Campbell and there was this 10 ft high pile of scrap and i could see a long piece of chute mashed on one end and the guys over the pick up stuff wouldnt let me near the pile NO MATTER WHAT lol and i tried my best to talk them out of a bent piece of metal NOPE !!!!

BGR

I just need 2 1 foot sections of chute ! A few years back i was picking up some 1102s at Campbell and there was this 10 ft high pile of scrap and i could see a long piece of chute mashed on one end and the guys over the pick up stuff wouldnt let me near the pile NO MATTER WHAT lol and i tried my best to talk them out of a bent piece of metal NOPE !!!!
Yeah the amount of parts and gear we there away when I was still in was insane when you look at it now. Mostly just because we were prepping for inspections and couldn't always hide out. Makes me sick that I have to buy the same stuff now.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It sure is quite in here to be just a few weeks away ! I hope alot of folks make it to this rally and build into the best SS rally there is ! I had a blast last year and anyone that is coming for the first time will enjoy there selves for sure and bring something 4 or 6 wheel drive for the 75 thousand acres of trails to explore !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks