• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2023 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally).

Blake

Autolite ar7s (old autolite part number system) military waterproof spark plugs. Direct cross reference to the new autolite numbering system “2245”. New old stock/ made in USA. 1966 dates in original packaging.
Not reproduction, aftermarket, nor overseas production currently available.
Fits stock/ original ignition system m38a1 and all m151 series, as well
As m37 and m38. Limited quantities available.
30$ each, delivered to windrock rallyIMG_0145.jpegIMG_0147.jpegIMG_0144.jpegIMG_0146.jpegIMG_0148.jpeg

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I will have to review all my stuff to see what I might part with. But I might part with:

M66 gun ring setup
5 ton lockers (if they haven't sold)
Bomb hoist for a deuce
Cummins 4BT, the block has been machined. I have most of the parts to put it back together, I sold the project it was going to go into. I also have a 47RE that someone can have with it.

What I'd be interested in:
Ferret parts
4l80e controller/harness
4l80e transmission

Freebies:
Yanmar 10hp diesel engines (2 of them, just for parts)
HMMWV intake tube, intake, breather housing, filter, exc.
I will look around for what else I have that is just taking up space.
I’ll be bringing your chain and bucking dog with me, can you bring my axe?, i hope to see you and catch up! I’ll take a parts 10hp engine from ya and throw $20 for the hassle to bring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
4-sale:
M353 3.5 ton rated trailer in great shape (New 11.00r20’s on deuce wheels) $1000obo

I still have quite a few parts on the old 925”a0” I’m parting out, only bringing parts that are spoken for. Selling anything off this truck for cheap, free delivery to the rally!

Already gone:
Winch kit
Hood
Steering components
IP
Exhaust tip
Some random gauges, ask and i may have what your need!
Mirrors and brackets
(Wheels unavailable until i get done parting out)
(I’m keeping axles and brake components)IMG_7894.jpg
IMG_2938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bringing the following items to sell.
1. One 12-can case of Gillespie (AJP) spray paint that is virtually new, #30118 Field Drab Brown $10.00 per can or $100.00 per case.
2. One 12-can case of Gillespie (AJP) spray paint that is virtually new, #30277 Desert Sandust. $10.00 per can or $100.00 per case.
3. Three small electric space heaters, NSN 4520-00-177-6198, 115 VAC/60 Hz. These are used to heat parked vehicles or equipment enclosures, but can be used to warm virtually anything. The control is air only or heated air controlled by thermostat.
4. Used injection pump for M35A3 CAT 3116 engine. This is a take-out that was reported as being good condition. $450.00
5. Used Haldex air dryer from M35A3. Again, this is a take-out that was reported as being in working condition. $125.00
6. Used coolant tank from M35A3. $75.00
7. Used CTIS controller from M35A3. $50.00
8. Used M151A2 hood with one small dent. $45.00

Last edited:

1958 M274

Goodyear G177 11.00-20 tires on 5 ton wheels. 80-90% tread. $250 each

MEP-806B 60KW generator. Shows 14 hours. Cranks over and tries to start with a slight whiff of starting fluid. Mostly complete and should make a good generator with a little TLC. $2200. If you're interested in this we'll talk about the logistics of moving it. I can load at my place in North GA if you want to come by on your way to or from the rally.

Attachments

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be down on Saturday. Bringing all kinds of stuff from alice packs to commo gear.
Im liquidating Bill Kagins estate for his widow. He has buildings full of Gama goat, M151, commo gear, hardware and electronics. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

TOWDOG

I will be down on Saturday. Bringing all kinds of stuff from alice packs to commo gear.
Im liquidating Bill Kagins estate for his widow. He has buildings full of Gama goat, M151, commo gear, hardware and electronics. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.
Any V100 parts?

TOWDOG

Hey everyone.

Rally is approaching and now's the time to get the buy-sell-trade thread up.

Here's how this works: you post up what you have for sale and maybe you can make a pre-sale and you post up for what you're looking for and maybe someone who wasn't planning on bringing that item sees that someone wants it and you end up with it.

Easy peasy.

Example:
"I'm u/ArmyTruckguy6969 and I am looking for NOS transmissions for M44A1/A2. I also have 6 good used 9.00x20 ND tires mounted on deuce rims I'll take $50 each for"

Alright everyone, get to trading!

View attachment 902755
Am bringing 106mm Recoilless Rifle Armors Kit ( take off), cases, projectiles, WWII demilled bazillion kit, Korean Was Super Bazooka, inert 8m mortar rounds with crate, M92D telescope mount (2), Super Bazooka inert rounds, Mule 106mm mount plate, 106 RR Rifle Adapter ( capstan), Ramrods fir 106mm RR, 106mm crates & cleaning brushes & extractors. Also I can bring Mule wide wheel set (preproduction made by Bill Watson)

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am bringing 106mm Recoilless Rifle Armors Kit ( take off), cases, projectiles, WWII demilled bazillion kit, Korean Was Super Bazooka, inert 8m mortar rounds with crate, M92D telescope mount (2), Super Bazooka inert rounds, Mule 106mm mount plate, 106 RR Rifle Adapter ( capstan), Ramrods fir 106mm RR, 106mm crates & cleaning brushes & extractors. Also I can bring Mule wide wheel set (preproduction made by Bill Watson)
What’s the price on the WWII bazooka kit?

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just finished putting the top and side curtains on my M151A2 that I'm bringing to the Rally. What a pain. I also just finished installing an RT-524 radio and antenna. I still have to load it on my XM1061E1 trailer and load my M35A3. I'm still looking for a hill to back the trailer up against to load the 1/4 ton since I don't have ramps for it. I may have found one. I'm starting to run out of time, but can't wait to leave. I've decided to bring some more M35A3 odds and ends that I have no use for and also some general military stuff to sell.

Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for the following:
R-442 working radio
MX-6707 antenna base
AB-15/GR or AB-558/GR antenna
Rear vinyl seat for M151A2 in good shape

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks