• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The official 2023 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade thread (the event formerly known as the Georgia Rally).

Mavcaster

Still looking for an LMTV fuel tank with sending unit if anyone is able to bring one to the rally. I don’t need the mounting brackets.

Godspeed131

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m a little late to the party but I got some random things to get rid of and clean up, that i can bring to the rally If spoken for.
Still have the m1061a1 trailer for sale with a title, rally price 2,000$
HMMWV tailgate. 250$
HMMWV full length fiberglass troop seats with front attach support bracket 200$ for the set
HMMWV two man rear door fixed filler plugs. 200$ for the set
Lmtv 3 color camo cargo cover with 5-6 smaller 1-2 in holes in it , can be patched. 200$
Fmtv A0 door handle set, drivers is good passenger has the usual broken lever 100$ for both.
M35a2 speedo .222 ratio speedo adapter to correct the speedo when swapping to 395’s. 100$
Haldex brake chamber dust plugs “heart shaped ones” for fmtv’s and others. 5$ each
Hand crank cable/wire spool A frame reel that came off the back of a mep802 gen trailer. 20$
Two m1102 type stabilizer legs. They’re rough but Fixable 50$ for both.
S shaped jack crank/handle off larger trailer. Freeeeeee

Last edited:

Mavcaster

Depending on where you live in MD, I could pick a tank up in NC and drop it off. I will head North with a mostly empty trailer about a week after the rally.
Well dang that would be killer! I live in Hughesville but can meet somewhere along your route North if needed. Also depends on @wheelspinner schedule as well.

BGR

I’m a little late to the party but I got some random things to get rid of and clean up, that i can bring to the rally If spoken for.
Still have the m1061a1 trailer for sale with a title, rally price 2,000$
HMMWV tailgate. 250$
HMMWV full length fiberglass troop seats with front attach support bracket 200$ for the set
HMMWV two man rear door fixed filler plugs. 200$ for the set
Lmtv 3 color camo cargo cover with 5-6 smaller 1-2 in holes in it , can be patched. 200$
Fmtv A0 door handle set, drivers is good passenger has the usual broken lever 100$ for both.
M35a2 speedo .222 ratio speedo adapter to correct the speedo when swapping to 395’s. 100$
Haldex brake chamber dust plugs “heart shaped ones” for fmtv’s and others. 5$ each
Hand crank cable/wire spool A frame reel that came off the back of a mep802 gen trailer. 20$
Two m1102 type stabilizer legs. They’re rough but Fixable 50$ for both.
S shaped jack crank/handle off larger trailer. Freeeeeee
With I had room to haul that trailer back with me

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Medium tow bar with real pins and 3/4 feet, complete $200

3/4 feet only with 3/4 pins $75

3/4 feet and all pins $125

Action

I am looking for the guy that has an odd driveline for $1500. PM any info if you know him. The driveline was not at the show.

alpine44

Well dang that would be killer! I live in Hughesville but can meet somewhere along your route North if needed. Also depends on @wheelspinner schedule as well.
I just came back from the rally where we had a great time. Since I did not talk to wheelspinner there, could you please find out what his schedule is and where I could pick up the tank. Drop off in Hughesville is not a problem as I often take the backroads to the Bay Bridge to avoid the insanity around Washington. Most likely travel date for me is 10/15.

Mavcaster

I just came back from the rally where we had a great time. Since I did not talk to wheelspinner there, could you please find out what his schedule is and where I could pick up the tank. Drop off in Hughesville is not a problem as I often take the backroads to the Bay Bridge to avoid the insanity around Washington. Most likely travel date for me is 10/15.
Sounds great! I sent you a message with my cell if you want to shoot me a text and we can work out the details.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aw man I was down there talking to Lars and Josh and got chasing a squirrel. Send me your number. I’m pretty wide open

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks