• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Official Post-Haspin Pic Thread!

Westech

CPL
I have 175 pics
here are some. My g/f took all of them again this year. so give her a thanks. I try but just get pepper sprayed

Attachments

oilcan

Stupid dialup!!! Gotta wait 'till I get to work tomorrow...

So when does the deuce windshield go in the ice cream truck, gimp? The breeze was pretty good, even in the back of that thing.

Westech

CPL
more

Attachments

oilcan

The 3rd pic down in your last post is quite the shot, westy. Give the future Mrs. W. a big ole' thumbs up. (Hope I didn't open a can of worms with that one!)

BWAAACK!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
More!!! I want to see more!!!!!!

Armada

GREAT pics!!! In the picture with you guys in the river, you all were so muddy you turned the river brown... lol
I love seeing those big deuces in action too!

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for great pics guys - makes me want to have been there!

So Stretch, is there a story behind the Mag-Lite duct taped to the hood of the CJ? Looks like one of those :grd: field fixes!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rainbowboxer is my bud that came with us.... Otherwise known as Dan.

Dennis

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
more

Attachments

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
mangus580 said:
can we get all videos submitted to the gallery here too please? Some guys cant see places like youtube...
Sure. No problem. . . .
Ok, Here are the short videos from above now posted on SS site also. Also added one new one with Mr & Mrs. Gimpy in the M725. (Sorry for the low quantity and quality - I think Gimpy has some much better video if he can post up.)

Click here for Gimpy

Click here for Stretch

Click here for Gilbert

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice pics so far, Westy and Maddawg [thumbzup]
Keep 'em coming. Still waiting for Stretch and Gimpy pics also when you guys get a chance.

BTW, I also want to thank everyone for the team effort on getting my torque rod back together. I am pretty much accustomed to working solo at home, so it was nice to have so much help to bang it out in short order.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks