• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Official Post-Haspin Pic Thread!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know that there is not much of a "downtown" there but did you guys head out and do a convoy at any time?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suggested it, that we go to town as a convoy to "terrorize" the town, maybe stop at a diner for dinner, but everyone kinda ho-hummed about it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
With a town of like 540 people, it wasn't worth the effort. I'd rather spend my time wheeling and forming better friendships.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, did anyone sleep in a tent or did everyone just pass-out around the fire in their folding chairs? :)

Good video of the Gimp hitting the hole. Reminds me of the other Chris hitting it in Stretch's deuce last year. We need extraction pics.

Gilbert, you get an A+ for body damage! Your truck went through quite a transformation from Aberdeen to now. That makes me want to get a beater deuce. There is no way I would run some of those little trails in my 923A2. I've got too much $$ tied up in it!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
steelsoldiers said:
Gilbert, you get an A+ for body damage! Your truck went through quite a transformation from Aberdeen to now. That makes me want to get a beater deuce. There is no way I would run some of those little trails in my 923A2. I've got too much $$ tied up in it!
Ditto on this end, Chris - now I NEED to get a deuce before next Haspin! But a beater, of course....

I haven't seen gilbert on the site the past few days. I think he's in a heap of trouble from his old man, and he's busy bolting on the new parts, too busy to login to SS. :)

CCATLETT1984

steelsoldiers said:
So, did anyone sleep in a tent or did everyone just pass-out around the fire in their folding chairs? :)

Good video of the Gimp hitting the hole. Reminds me of the other Chris hitting it in Stretch's deuce last year. We need extraction pics.

His deuce cost as much as your 923 ;) :shock:

gilbert21/2ton

no im too buisey fixen and loosen my girl and baby cause she wants to stay in az and i cant move my companey there anastily i have not touched my truck sence i got back to upset so if im not on im probley drinking my self to death so all chat with you guys when ever i can get out of this state all chat

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally have some good internet, so here are some pics. Video to follow.

Dennis

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like Gilbert was really beating on the truck! Trail damage is better than brain damage.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thought I'd do a bump to top so those who are interested in going to Haspin in 2008 can see the pics from 2007, and get all psyched up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks