• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The PURPLE CAMO DEUCE

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I had Polverone Photoshop paint my deuce so I could 'get a feel' for what it could/would look like if I went with a 'purple camo' scheme.

After looking at it for about a week, it kind of grows on me. I sent a larger picture back so he could darken the light purple to medium purple and darken the medium purple to dark purple. Then I told him to leave the black as black.

Hey, Gary, when you get that one done, just post it here so everyone can see it! Yes I would also like a copy for my files.

And WHY would I be insane to actually consider this? How else can I get Royal Purple to sponsor my truck if she ain't 'Royal Purple', if ya know what I mean...

Last edited:

rdixiemiller

Take a deep breath, sit down, relax. Call your doctor, your meds are way too high.
How could you even think that? If you are going to paint the deuce this way, the frame and wheels have to be the medium purple!

YankeeDuece

Sponsor your own truck and do whats right!....However, I do have the local LINE X dealer spraying my Cargo box as a promotional deal all for the use of the truck at a few fairs this summer.

I guess if you like a product well enough to display it continuously then go for it. If it is free then better yet.

With the money you saved on paint you should be able to get a pair of good dark sunglasses

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some clown that makes clone BDUs though it good to make them in wild colors so there are lime green, yellow, red, purple and Lord knows what other weird colors.

N1265

First you guys started complaining about the black and crome duce in CAL.

Now that the " BARNY " special is out there, what do you guys think of the CAL. Duece ?

Its not my taste, but Its better than seeing them rusting away.
(any paint is better than no paint.)

lets see, How does that song go again ?

Oh yea: I love you, you love me, were a GREEN IRON family..... :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yanno, its not a whole lot different than my school bus yellow wrecker! I can assure you the wrecker won't stay that way for long though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks