• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking about a NC mountains rally

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im in if yall still want to plan this! Any Idea if this might happen this year? It would be great to have Two DT events a year!

icecreamman

I might be in if the date works out. Have we figured out the time or the place yet? I have trout fished the Tellico Plains area and have done the "Tail of the Dragon" ride many years ago on my bike. Maybe we could do the Dragon in our MV's:) Just thinking about that makes me dizzy and my body ache:)

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Can't believe i missed this thread, it's about 30 minutes from my house. The wife and I took her Jeep Rubicon w/4"lift 35" mud tires on the trails when they first opened up. It had rained for a couple of days prior and was very slick red mud and the part the locals called "the bowl" was a pond?. best I remember most of the trails were to narrow for a deuce but would be up for a trip over there if anyone is interested?

Whiterabbit

The DT Telico site makes it look pretty nice! Some of those trails look big enough to barely fit a deuce. You'd be screwed if you had to do a turn a round or had to pass.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
don't count yourself out yet, I was going on memory and they have done a lot of work up there in the last two years, somebody chime in and lets go check it out!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks