• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thinking about a NC mountains rally

voltedge

We rode the FS roads near Clayton Ga and Lake Burton near Persimmon with a Jeep Club when I had my 4 door Rubicon and it took us through the river and up to what they called Helicopter Pad where you can have super long range views. Also took a side trip on the way back that brought us out just north of Helen Ga. MicroJeep probably knows these areas. I've also took a ride behind Amicalola, but it was tight if I remember. Anyway, there could be a base camp at either the Ga Mountain Fairgrounds campground on Lake Chatuge in Hiawassee or Bald Mtn Park campground which is more private could work. Just a thought from a newbie that has spent a lot of time up there since being a kid. There is also an awesome place to eat called the Deer Lodge that must be on the agenda.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks