• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thinking of buying second mv

Katavic918

I just bought my first mv last may, an m35a2. My neighbor informed me of an m109 for sale local. Stopped to look and it's in sweet shape. Only wants 5500. So I have the cash but not too much space. I already have 2 cars a truck and the m35. I really want the 109 but I'm not sure if I'm proceeding too quickly or if I shouldn't let this deal pass. Any opinions?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buy it, that's how collections start. I'm sure the rest of the collectors (addicts) will chime in.

I just bought my first mv last may, an m35a2. My neighbor informed me of an m109 for sale local. Stopped to look and it's in sweet shape. Only wants 5500. So I have the cash but not too much space. I already have 2 cars a truck and the m35. I really want the 109 but I'm not sure if I'm proceeding too quickly or if I shouldn't let this deal pass. Any opinions?

LOL asking the mv addicts whether to buy another mv or not may not result in the most unbiased of opinions!
(If it was me and my deuce didn't need anything major, heck yeah I'd buy it!)

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go for it. The price seems right so there is little to lose.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sandcobra164

They are herd animals and tend to be happier in groups, I say jump on it
I agree!!! Not only will they want some friends in the yard, you will meet anyone else in the area that has them in events like Parades and such!!!

Attachments

Katavic918

Lol. I figured that's the response I would get. Going to meet the guy next weekend so we'll see how my driveway looks after that. Being a 109 I'm guessing this is the last one I'll see for a while. At least this time I know all of the pitfalls from my last purchase. Like someone mentioned, I may just rent a spot in a storage yard and swap them out as needed. Does anyone know what will happen toinsurance? I'm hoping it's like motorcycles where they add $10 for each additional. Somehow I think that won't be the case. I got one picture before my phone died the day I went to see it. I'll post it ASAP.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You better buy that truck, there are not to many of them left. Believe it or not, it is easier to maintain two like vehicles than one. Insurance should be a lot easier, can't drive both at the same time. Go historic Vehicle for registration.

tobyS

You have a lot of guts asking addicts for their opinion on their drug of choice.

sandcobra164

Looks great! I sold my standard M35A2 for the exact same price. It did have some awesome tires but the box adds about as much value depending on your intentions. Awesome tires are not everything though, included are some pictures of how things look good and how awesome tires can make it look bad.

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M109 is a very cool truck and the price you getting it for seems pretty reasonable, buy it and if you cant deal with storing it then just resell it, the demand is definitely there for such a truck!
Good luck
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks