• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This Beeker needs help with a deuce decision

Darwin T

Check E-bay there maybe one in your area that is already titled. There were several in flordia ready to go. I just flew from Texas to Georgia and drive one back (M35a2). However, remember with (GL) you don't know what you are getting, but, that could happen on E-bay also. On E-bay some vehicles are covered by a buyer protection plan if you buy them there. never used it though. if you are going to go offroad with a load a deuce would be my choice. i know a man who digs ponds he has 3 dump trucks, 1 is a 5 ton and that is the one he uses if he is working off road or in the rain and mud. he said because the other ones get stuck to easy and the 5 ton has never got stuck, but has pulled the others out.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beeker Drop the sides and weld them in place you you have a 100% Effective as heck quality Bee truck, Dont paint it white though it shows the bee **** to bad!
KK

ptg530C

Just go out and buy one from a private owner. You can get one in great condition for about a thousand dollars more than what you will pay on GL and then you wont have to deal with GL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks