• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This is great for the hobby

67Beast

Yep, he is a member here, but I have not seen him post in a while. He goes by knattrass. I talked with him frequently when I was restoring my M37 last winter. He parked at Clare right next to where I had my decal stuff set up. Lane, he didn't get there until later on Sat. and I think you were off loading trailers by that time.

knattrass

Hey Guys - thanks for all the compliments and well wishes for Zach. The application process itself to the Academy is pretty stiff - almost 15 months long. We have our fingers crossed. The whole father-son project was a once in a lifetime event and would strongly recommend it to anyone. Zach has participated in transporting disabled vets in several parades and has presented the truck and has a little slideshow explaining the M37 in service, along with the before and after story. He has also been to a few elementary schools as well. The most remarkable involved 200 fourth and fifth graders from an economically challenged area. When we went into the gym in the morning to set up, there were about 45 meals laid out for kids who could not afford breakfast. Zach asked why the meals were laying out, when he saw these kids come filing in, it really hit home. This was his first ride, our first time ever working on a vehicle, first ever resto, and everyday we walk out in the garage, you can't help grinning! Season best to you guys!

Armada

Excellent! Thanks for posting the vid Lane!
Knattrass, you guys did a superb job with the restoration, and your son! Great to see one of todays youth with some motivation. I wish someone would have introduced me to MV's when I was Zach's age.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks