• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Three Rivers, MI to Pensacola,FL

WhitePhoenix

Well Gents, I've been stationed down here for 6 months now and its time I brought the 923 down here with me. My route is pretty basic, mostly following I-65 for most of the way from Indianapolis,IN to Louisville,KY to Nashville,TN down to Birmingham and Montgomery,AL, here is the route for reference.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=thre...F-8&ei=6dy4UomlAsHX2AW1g4CQBQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

I plan on it a good two day trip starting on Sunday, Dec 29 and arriving Monday, Dec 30 around nighttime. First night is going to spent somewhere between Louisville and Nashville. I am having a chase vehicle the whole trip down and a spare driver in the truck with me to keep the driving fresh.

Looking for help along the way if I require your generous assistance or numbers to some shops along the route if the end of 2013 is not all fireworks. I will have very limited internet access along the way, so ill do my best to post up my location. So if you see a young 22 year old driving a 923, feel free to wave and honk profusely.

I do have one small known problem to fix before I set off and that is the driver side door is missing the window regulator, just picked up one from CSM_Davis today and gonna drag it on the plane with me to install once I arrive home.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're in Lousville , at the airport if you need a hand, hopefully everything rolls smooth. Your route is pretty flat.

WhitePhoenix

Well I was able to fix my window regulator but bad news is that my alternator wasn't charging my batteries enough for me to feel comfortable to drive the truck, so I had to leave it behind due to my time constraints.