• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Three Rivers, MI to Pensacola,FL

WhitePhoenix

Well Gents, I've been stationed down here for 6 months now and its time I brought the 923 down here with me. My route is pretty basic, mostly following I-65 for most of the way from Indianapolis,IN to Louisville,KY to Nashville,TN down to Birmingham and Montgomery,AL, here is the route for reference.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=thre...F-8&ei=6dy4UomlAsHX2AW1g4CQBQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

I plan on it a good two day trip starting on Sunday, Dec 29 and arriving Monday, Dec 30 around nighttime. First night is going to spent somewhere between Louisville and Nashville. I am having a chase vehicle the whole trip down and a spare driver in the truck with me to keep the driving fresh.

Looking for help along the way if I require your generous assistance or numbers to some shops along the route if the end of 2013 is not all fireworks. I will have very limited internet access along the way, so ill do my best to post up my location. So if you see a young 22 year old driving a 923, feel free to wave and honk profusely.

I do have one small known problem to fix before I set off and that is the driver side door is missing the window regulator, just picked up one from CSM_Davis today and gonna drag it on the plane with me to install once I arrive home.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're in Lousville , at the airport if you need a hand, hopefully everything rolls smooth. Your route is pretty flat.

WhitePhoenix

Well I was able to fix my window regulator but bad news is that my alternator wasn't charging my batteries enough for me to feel comfortable to drive the truck, so I had to leave it behind due to my time constraints.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks