• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tiger stipe camo pattern

Elwenil-
When the first articles about the ACU came out in ARMY TIMES, I wrote them a nice letter about how noisy velcro is vs either zippers or buttons and about how a COMBAT UNIFORM doesn't need hooah patches (jump wings, etc), but apparently someone in the great testing lab said it would work. I haven't heard very many good comments about it from anyone that's worn it.

MACM715
I'm going to have to look through my scrapbook. Like N1265 I remember seeing a truck with tiger stripes someplace. Now, if I got a picture of it is another story.

Yep, would be nice

If you can do a nice tiger stripe, you'll definitely have a unique truck. It will draw a lot of attention, and I think it will get a lot of positive comments from veterans, even if it's not "correct".

I'll go check my archives now. See if I can find a pic of anything in stripes (other than Uncle Ted's!)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Couldn

That last car looks like it sports the rare "whale camo" paint scheme. If you're hiding out in a pod of humpbacks, that's the camo job for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks