• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tiger stipe camo pattern

Elwenil-
When the first articles about the ACU came out in ARMY TIMES, I wrote them a nice letter about how noisy velcro is vs either zippers or buttons and about how a COMBAT UNIFORM doesn't need hooah patches (jump wings, etc), but apparently someone in the great testing lab said it would work. I haven't heard very many good comments about it from anyone that's worn it.

MACM715
I'm going to have to look through my scrapbook. Like N1265 I remember seeing a truck with tiger stripes someplace. Now, if I got a picture of it is another story.

Yep, would be nice

If you can do a nice tiger stripe, you'll definitely have a unique truck. It will draw a lot of attention, and I think it will get a lot of positive comments from veterans, even if it's not "correct".

I'll go check my archives now. See if I can find a pic of anything in stripes (other than Uncle Ted's!)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Couldn

That last car looks like it sports the rare "whale camo" paint scheme. If you're hiding out in a pod of humpbacks, that's the camo job for you.