• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire Place in PHX Area

aleigh

I've got a couple pallets of Michelins coming in freight for my LMTV and I'm looking for a place (or guy) in the PHX area willing to do the mounting. I want to do qty 4. I've got new o-rings, all that. I'd do them myself but my forklift is back in Seattle and I just don't want to be bothered.

I figure a normal truck tire place won't touch them (happy to be wrong though) because 2-piece - maybe a farm/construction tire place? Any recommendations?

aleigh

It took me until this long to get around to it, but I did this morning. Rolled into Purcell, no appointment, and they took good care of me. The guy were grinning while they worked on it, I think they were just happy to see something different for a change.

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 5.06.35 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-12-06 at 5.06.39 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-12-06 at 5.06.44 PM.jpg

aleigh

One of my old goodyears was dry rotted so bad it'd probably have gone on the way up to Prescott to get that M1082. I swear a couple of the knobbies were bubbling, and it was cracked all over. It was marginal when I parked it in the summer after I brought the truck down from Seattle. Got busy with other things and the sun finished them off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks