• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire Place in PHX Area

aleigh

I've got a couple pallets of Michelins coming in freight for my LMTV and I'm looking for a place (or guy) in the PHX area willing to do the mounting. I want to do qty 4. I've got new o-rings, all that. I'd do them myself but my forklift is back in Seattle and I just don't want to be bothered.

I figure a normal truck tire place won't touch them (happy to be wrong though) because 2-piece - maybe a farm/construction tire place? Any recommendations?

aleigh

It took me until this long to get around to it, but I did this morning. Rolled into Purcell, no appointment, and they took good care of me. The guy were grinning while they worked on it, I think they were just happy to see something different for a change.

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 5.06.35 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-12-06 at 5.06.39 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-12-06 at 5.06.44 PM.jpg

aleigh

One of my old goodyears was dry rotted so bad it'd probably have gone on the way up to Prescott to get that M1082. I swear a couple of the knobbies were bubbling, and it was cracked all over. It was marginal when I parked it in the summer after I brought the truck down from Seattle. Got busy with other things and the sun finished them off.