• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires And Such

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While out looking for a spindle for a tow motor we have at work today, I ran into a man who owns the block long salvage yard. Avter browsing around a while I came across a bunch on mil/ M35 items. One of the items were tires, on mil std split wheels, 6 lug. Most of the tires have the little nubs still on them. He said I could have them for $65.00 each. Is that a good deal? By the way, does anyone have a windshield half for an M35A2 they would care to part with for a reasonable price on the west coast?

SixBuy

I'll bet those tires are mil spec A3 recaps (bead-tp-bead).
Look for the date code on the sidewall on the ring just inside the lugs and remember the carcass is always older than the recap date. Wish I had a couple of those wheels for spares! Good luck.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Where is this place at? I would possibly like to check it out. Sounds like a good price for wheels and tires. AV truck and equipment in Lancaster has NOS windshields. They matched a competitors price at $125 each. Do you already have the windshield frame? If so what about just replacing the glass.

louism99

yes, that sounds like a good price, and mounted too. I'm in Riverside,Ca. could you pm the location, i would much like get some spares, had one of the rears lose pressure today